We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
WE OFFER :
- Competitive salary
- Paid national holidays and vacation
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact information.