Reiterating its commitment towards boosting start-ups and entrepreneurship, Startup India, the flagship initiative of the Government of India, recently announced the launch of the Startup India Learning Program.
Startup India Learning Program is a free online Entrepreneurship program, that aims to help entrepreneurs get their ideas and ventures to the next level through structured learning.
The program covers lessons on key areas of starting up by 40+ top founders of India in an extensive four-week program.
Key Program Features
- Industry Insights: Learn about real-life successes and failures from top Indian entrepreneurs across domains
- Certification: Receive an official Startup India and Invest India Certification
- Language Option: Choose between Hindi or English as your medium of instruction
- Networking & Mentoring: Interact with fellow Entrepreneurs in an interactive discussion forum
- Business Plan: Get step by step insights in creating a Business Plan for your venture
- Idea Validation:
Idea Identification and Assessment
– Identify your idea and assess it with respect to your potential customers and the market environment.
- Finance & Legal:
Building a Legal Foundation
– Define the right legal foundation for your company and explore fundamentals like Company Registration, Compliances, Patents, etc.
Understanding Finance Basics
– Understand the fundamentals of finance & accounting comprising of financial statements, break-even analysis etc.
Introduction to Business Planning
– Learn how to build an effective Business Plan for your venture
- Pitching & Funding:
Fundraising & Valuation
– Understand an investor’s mindset on matters of company valuation, fundraising, equity dilution among other things
Pitching & Termsheets
– Learn how to pitch your company to investors and identify the key focus areas in term sheets
For more information:
Startup India was initiated to build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and Startups in the country that will drive sustainable economic growth and generate large scale employment opportunities.
The Government through this initiative aims to empower Startups to grow through innovation and design.