#1 ECOMMERCE PLATFORM: IR TOP 1000
For the third consecutive year in a row, Magento has powered more IR Top 1000 merchants than anyone else – more than double that of the next largest provider.
EBAY ENTERPRISE, an EBAY INC. company, announced today that it is the number one ecommerce platform provider to the 2015 INTERNET RETAILER TOP 500. eBay Enterprise platforms, including Magento, are now used 67 retailers—up from 56 in 2014.
The Magento platform, with 47 merchants—up from 34 in 2014—moved up to the number two platform on the Internet Retailer Top 500 list, demonstrating the platform’s ability to scale and support retailers doing hundreds of millions of dollars in annual online sales.
As the leading global provider of commerce technologies, order management, fulfillment, customer care and marketing solutions, eBay Enterprise also received the top vendor rankings for Site Design and Content Management and ranked number two for Order Management, Customer Service and Fulfillment.
The company also strengthened its client portfolio with more than 200 new customer wins in Q1 2015, including Adidas, Mindshare and Volvo. It also launched its new commerce-focused marketing agency called “THE SHOP.”
“The momentum of eBay Enterprise and Magento in the Internet Retailer Top 500 is a result of the unique ways we meet the urgent needs retailers have today. Our clients require solutions that are open and flexible to create unmatched, compelling customer experiences that work with systems they already own. Commerce technology must be quick to market with low cost of ownership. With enterprise-ready, modular solutions that can be deployed in the cloud, our clients avoid being locked into the development roadmap of a single SaaS vendor,” said Craig Hayman, president, eBay Enterprise. Slow, costly implementations with limited functionality identical to your competitors, are a thing of the past. This is why more of the Internet Retailer Top 500 retailers choose our solutions in so many categories.”
eBay Enterprise Momentum Continues
eBay Enterprise continues to dominate store fulfillment with nearly 7,500 stores enabled globally, a 46% increase in active stores since its April 2014.
- eBay Enterprise Store Fulfillment solutions, which can be live in 99 days, integrate OMS, POS, and other systems to drive incremental sales with Ship-from Store, In-Store Pickup and Ship-to Store Solutions. Last year, eBay Enterprise Store Fulfillment solutions powered more than $1 billion in store fulfilled sales
- The eBay Enterprise Retail Associate Platform is now live in more than 1,500 stores for innovative retailers including Aéropostale and Nine West.
- Designed to increase in-store sales through better consumer engagement, the Retail Associate Platform offers a variety of modules that retailers can choose to increase top line revenue and decrease bottom line costs
- The Retail Associate Platform is completely open and can connect to any retail system in the marketplace
- eBay Enterprise client, The New York Times Store, has been selected as a finalist in the “Redesign of the Year” category for the inaugural Internet Retailer Excellence Awards.
Delivering Unbound Commerce at Imagine Conference
This week, eBay Enterprise is bringing together customers, partners, open source community enthusiasts, developers, industry experts and thought leaders from 40+ countries for its annual Imagine Commerce Conference at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendees will learn about the latest inspirations, technologies, techniques, and strategies to deliver “Unbound Commerce.”
The conference also includes keynotes by Steve Wynn, Limited Chairman of the Board & Chief Executive Officer, Wynn Resorts, Craig Hayman, president, eBay Enterprise, and Mark Lavelle, senior vice president, commerce technologies, eBay Enterprise.