Do you have a passion for developing new techniques and fresh ideas that provide clients with original solutions through video and animation? Do you enjoy using motion design to help tell a product’s story, guide users or improve usability? Do you love using animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging problems, or make content engaging? If the answer is “Yes”, you sound like a Motion Graphic Designer.
- Design and create industry-leading motion graphics for video deliverables.
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphics projects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with creative director, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Plan, set up, and shoot small to mid-sized video projects
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in the brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Candidate should have 2 or more years of design experience in an advertising, branding or in-house agency.
- Candidate should have excellent ideation/conceptual experience reflected in their portfolio.
- Candidate should be able to handle multiple large-scale video projects and manage to established timelines.
- Candidate should have excellent presentation skills to a varied stakeholder group.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have broad experience in:
- Reviewing/assessing creative work (digital, video)
- Presenting work to clients and articulating the underlying strategy
- Independently managing the development of, presentation of video work
- Providing feedback and direction
- Design leadership on video projects
WE OFFER :
- Competitive salary
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
- Fun team-building activities.
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact information.