We are currently looking for a Server Admin with Linux server experience.
* Diagnose and fix complex system and server-wide issues
* Install, configure, update and troubleshoot a variety of services including Apache, MySQL, PHP, FTP, SSH and DNS
* Monitor and maintain server reliability to meet and exceed SLAs
* Address infrastructure improvements as proposed by the support department
* Create tools and automate processes for maximum efficiency
* Experience managing Linux servers,
*Experience with cPanel
* Experience administering standard network services (HTTP (Apache), Mail (exim) , DNS (bind/PowerDNS), MySQL/PostgreSQL)
* Experience with scripting (Bash, PHP, Python or Perl)
* Ability to work in a team
* 2-3 years Linux admin experience
Nice to have:
* Experience with cPanelWHM
* Networking with Cisco switches & routers
* Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
WE OFFER :
- Competitive salary
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
- Fun team-building activities.
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and contact information.