We are currently looking out for a full-time, on-site WordPress developer to join our international team of friendly nerds. You should be energetic, wildly talented, an upbeat individual with outstanding organisational skills and a strong desire to maintain our high standards of customer service.
The ideal candidate is someone who is actively at work in the Wordpress realm and on plugin development and who is in trend with the most recent Wordpress releases and standards. Applicants should be passionate about WordPress and should be able to create responsive themes from scratch, not only from templates!
You are the right person if you are a highly motivated, talented and skilled web developer who can work independently and deliver high quality work.
- Ability to slice PSD or PNG screenshots and turn our designs to responsive HTML / CSS templates
- Expert at developing and using WordPress standards
- Experience creating custom WordPress plugins
- Experience creating browser independent, responsive WordPress themes
- Intimate understanding of Custom Post Types
- Knowledge of popular form mailer, SEO and other WordPress plugins and trends
- At least 2 years of WordPress website and custom plugin development experience
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP
- Experience drafting functional specifications
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards
- Writes well-documented code
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with other developers in a team and grow as the needs of the business grows
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Sense of humor
- Familiarity with AngularJS and development of PSR libraries/projects is a plus
- Experience using SVN software is a plus
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Creating cutting-edge responsive websites for our clients
- Developing custom WordPress plugins and custom functionality for special features
- Developing and maintaining complex WordPress-based applications
- Working closely with an internal team to understand and formulate solutions to client needs, and interacting closely with external teams of developers
- Using bug tracking, project tracking and SVN software
- Improving internal web development processes with innovative ideas and implementation
- Wearing several different hats and being a solid team player to help other employees improve their skills
- A variety of other tasks involved in the development life cycle from start to finish
- Competitive salary
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
- Fun team-building activities.
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact information.