We are currently looking out for a full-time, on-site Full Stack developer to join our international team of friendly nerds. You should be energetic, wildly talented, an upbeat individual with outstanding organisational skills and a strong desire to maintain our high standards of customer service.
We are looking for a “forward thinking” Full Stack Web Developer who can write impeccable code.
You will be a member of a fast paced, cross-functional international team that builds and supports web stores, sites and simple applications built with Magento and WordPress. Given the breadth of work we do, ability and flexibility to shift gears quickly are essential.
To fit our team, you should see web development as craft and have a drive to always hone your core skills and learn new techniques. While framework and library skills are a bonus, you should be able to work equally well without them in any language you use.
As a senior developer, you should be adapt at both technical and non-technical communication: able to mentor junior developers while quickly switching gears to work with non-technical colleagues and clients.
– Minimum 3+ years experience in web development
– Experience with one or more back end frameworks and languages
– Version control experience (git preferred)
– UI/UX experience
– Familiarity with Linux servers (Apache, NGINX)
– Experience with task queues and messaging libraries
– Familiarity with security best practices
- Competitive salary
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
- Fun team-building activities.
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact information