Do you have a passion for developing new techniques and fresh ideas that provide clients with original solutions through video and animation? Do you enjoy using motion design to help tell a product’s story, guide users or improve usability? Do you love using animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging problems, or make content engaging? If the answer is “Yes”, you sound like a Motion Graphic Designer.
- Candidate should have 2 or more years of design experience in an advertising, branding or in-house agency.
- Candidate should have excellent ideation/conceptual experience reflected in their portfolio.
- Candidate should be able to handle multiple large-scale video projects and manage to established timelines.
- Candidate should have excellent presentation skills to a varied stakeholder group.
- Exceptional communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have broad experience in:
- Reviewing/assessing creative work (digital, video)
- Presenting work to clients and articulating the underlying strategy
- Independently managing the development of, presentation of video work
- Providing feedback and direction
- Design leadership on video projects
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- An excellent training program
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts
- Fun team-building activities.
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact information.